Frequently Asked Questions
Prepare beforehand an accurate eyeglasses prescription and be sure they are not prescriptions for contact lenses, and your pupillary distance or PD. PD refers to the distance in millimeters between your pupils and it is used to center your prescription accurately in your frames.
In case your PD is not contained in the prescription of your eye doctor, you can still measure it using our WearMe technology. Or, you can go to any eyewear stores or if you are nearby our location, we will be very happy to accommodate you and help you get your PD. Also, our eyewear store has wide eyewear collection that you can select from.
If you have your PD, you can submit it online upon ordering a complete pair of glasses from us.
Yes, you can order several pairs of eyewear with different prescription - for you, your spouse; or for reading and for distance. Simply place a separate order for every prescription.
Shipping is free across U.S.A (excluding Alaska and Hawaii) and Philippines so you do not have to worry about shipping charges for additional pair if you are residing in these places mentioned.
As we process orders fast, we will try our best to accommodate any changes to your orders. Kindly change or cancel orders by email or call us immediately at 516.829.1010, Monday to Friday 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM and Saturday 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM. Fax if needed at 516.204.1731.
Yes, you can buy frames without the lenses. In case, you want to want to buy lenses later using the frames that you bought from us, just send the frames back to us and we will add appropriate lenses to them.
We have a 30-day return and exchange policy for some eyewear brands except for free frames under promotions. If ever you are not satisfied with a pair of glasses, we have policy for a refund or an exchange within 30 days of receipt. For refunds, the amount will be credited to the original payment method.
Gift card purchases are non-refundable.
We offer FREE SHIPPING across U.S.A (except for Hawaii and Alaska). For other locations, it is available at the checkout process.
- Progressive Lenses are “multifocal lenses” for a smooth and seamless progression of many lens powers for clear vision across all viewing distances. It is measured by a licensed optician to get the right fit to mount the lenses on the frame.
- Buying progressive lenses online from optical web store caused many issues.
- Nostlgc.com is managed by a licensed optician who has formulated an algorithm to solve this issue.
- The formula has been extensively tested with patients in our physical optical stores in coordination with the “Try Me” technology. Accuracy was phenomenal.
- With Nostlgc.com, we guarantee accurate heights measurements that fits on any frames giving you clearer vision and comfortable wear.
- Bottomline, buying eyeglasses online means comfort and durability for clearer vision.